Dog & Cat Vaccinations, Exams and More
Good pet care starts with regular visits to your veterinarian. Whether you are bringing your pet in for a general wellness check-up, for vaccinations and parasite control, or for advice on how to best care for your four-legged friends at home, our comprehensive veterinary services meet your needs. If your pet’s health problems require specialist knowledge, we also have an extensive network of specialized veterinarians with whom we regularly work.
Our Veterinary Medical Clinic Services Include
- Annual comprehensive dog and cat wellness exams and vaccinations
- External/internal parasite control (fleas and ticks be gone!)
- In-house diagnostic laboratory and lab referrals – Geriatric health care
- Diagnosis and treatment of disease or health issues – Hospitalization (if needed)
- Prescribing and supplying special diets
- In-house pet pharmacy and online pet pharmacy
- Health certificate for travel
- Pet ID microchipping
We Also Offer Education and Guidance Related To
- Tick-borne diseases
- Heartworm infection
- End of life
Schedule an Appointment With Our Edmond, Ok Veterinarians Today
Our resident veterinary doctors are committed to serving you and your pets and promoting responsible pet ownership. We are here to help our clients, friends and neighbors in Edmond, OK make pet ownership positive and fulfilling. We take pride in strengthening the extraordinary bonds between humans and their pets and giving your pet the best foundation for living a long, happy and healthy life!
Please call us anytime during regular business hours at 405-844-2888.